Yarhoot has continuously strived to provide a faster and more accessible way for users to find what they are looking for on the internet.
1. Providing easy access to the most popular and trending sites.
2. Classifying different kinds of websites to satisfy users’ personal and diverse preferences.
3. Helping users to find relevant information quickly.
4. Connecting users to recent and developing trends on the internet.
5. Providing access to search engines on the home page so that users can search materials and websites conveniently.
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 This Yarhoot User Agreement (this “Agreement”) applies to your use, as the “user” (defined below) of the Yarhoot website and all or any of Yarhoot’s products or related services (collectively known as “the Website”). Your use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.2 Your use of this Website shall be construed and understood to constitute your (“the User”) acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and you understand and agree that a legal contractual relationship has been established between you, the user, and Yarhoot. You alone shall bear any and all legal responsibility and/or liability that arise from any and all activities conducted and events which arise as a result of your use of the Website.
1.3 Yarhoot users understand and acknowledge that their use of the various services provided by Yarhoot shall be construed and understood as your consent to the service agreement of each individual Yarhoot service and all other announcements published by Yarhoot governing each individual service.
1.4 Yarhoot users acknowledge that Yarhoot may update this Agreement, the service agreements, and announcements pertaining to each individual service from time to time without any specific previous notice.
1.5 Please read this Agreement carefully before you commence utilizing the various services provided by Yarhoot. If you do not accept any terms or conditions of this Agreement and/or its amendments, you should discontinue your use of such services immediately. Once you use any of Yarhoot’s service(s), including the Website, it shall be construed and understood that you have fully understood, consented to and accepted all terms and conditions of this Agreement and its amendments, when applicable, and you shall become a Yarhoot user (also known as “user”).
CHAPTER TWO: INFORMATION REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
2.1 Users may register for an account on the Website by following all applicable registration procedures (“Yarhoot account”). The ownership of a Yarhoot account (which may include but may not be limited to registering a Yarhoot user ID) shall be vested in Yarhoot. A Yarhoot user has the right to use a Yarhoot account when the registration procedures are completed. The Yarhoot user shall provide his/her “Registration Data” (which includes but is not limited to the all information provided by the Yarhoot user during the registration process, such as the Yarhoot user’s name, address, contact information and other identifying information) in a timely, detailed and accurate manner. The Yarhoot user shall also update his/her registration information to ensure its timeliness, details and accuracy. All information entered by the Yarhoot user during the registration process shall be treated as Registration Data and Yarhoot shall not be liable for any consequences arising from the user providing any false Registration Data.
2.2 Yarhoot users shall not be permitted to transfer or lend their accounts or passwords to any third party. In the event that a Yarhoot user discovers that his/her account has been or is being illegally used by a third party, the Yarhoot user should notify Yarhoot immediately. Yarhoot shall not be liable for any illegal use of a Yarhoot user’s account or passwords caused by a third party or by the user’s own negligence.
2.3 Yarhoot will not disclose or provide the user’s registration information to any third party unless:
- a. the user’s prior authorization has been obtained;
- b. the products or service requested cannot be provided unless such personal information is disclosed;
- c. as per the requirements of relevant laws and regulations;
- d. as per the requirements of relevant government authorities;
- e. to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Yarhoot, the user or any other third party;
- f. the user expressly consents to sharing the information with a third party;
- g. Yarhoot discovers that the user has violated or is violating the terms and conditions of the Agreement or use rules for other products; or
- h. Yarhoot needs to submit the user’s personal information to the companies providing Yarhoot and the user with products or services (unless Yarhoot notifies you otherwise, such companies shall have no right to use your identification).
2.4 Yarhoot will collect the Yarhoot user’s personal information when the user (i) registers to be a Yarhoot user, (ii) uses the Website or other of Yarhoot’s products or services, (iii) browses a Yarhoot page, or (iv) participates in promotions and sweepstakes. The personal information will be utilized to maintain or improve the services and web content provided for the user. The user may inquire the personal information or request to review, make a copy of, correct or delete the personal information. The user may also request to discontinue collection, processing or use of the personal information.
CHAPTER THREE: INDEMNITY
3.1 You, the user, agree to indemnify and hold Yarhoot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any alleged, threatened or actual claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of terms and conditions of this Agreement, your violation of the provisions of a related services agreement, or your violation of any rights of another individual.
3.2 Yarhoot, depending on the nature of a user’s activity, is entitled to take punitive measures against the user, including but not limited to: removing the content published by a user; suspending his/her account; restricting the usage of his/her account; recycling the Yarhoot account; or taking any necessary legal or other measures.
3.3 In response to any malicious registration of a Yarhoot account or activities utilizing a Yarhoot account to distort, harass or deceive other users, or any other third party, or in any other manner violating this Agreement, Yarhoot shall be entitled to suspend or delete such an account.
CHAPTER FOUR:DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU, THE USER, EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
4.1 YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY Yarhoot PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Yarhoot AND ITS SUBIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
4.2 Yarhoot AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT (I) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU, THE USER, THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
4.3 ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
4.4 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Yarhoot OR THROUGH YOU FROM THE WEBSTIE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
4.5 Yarhoot AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REVIEW OR MONITOR ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY SUCH LINKED WEB SITES. YOUR USE OF SUCH WEB SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, RECOMMENDATION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, LINK TO, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRIOR TO PURCHASING ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON OR LINKED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO VERIFY PRICING, PRODUCT QUALITY AND OTHER INFORMATION NECESSARY TO MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE. NEITHER Yarhoot NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR PURCHASES OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BASED UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE.
4.6 ALL LINKS AND LOGOS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND HAVE NOT BEEN PROVIDED BY Yarhoot OR ITS AFFILIATES.
CHAPTER FIVE: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Yarhoot AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMTIED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Yarhoot HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION OR DATA, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
CHAPTER SIX: USE RULES
6.1 Yarhoot users shall be bound by the laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China (“P.R.C.”) when using the Website and shall not utilize the service for any illegal activities, including but not limited to:
- a. Uploading, displaying, posting, spreading or sending in any other manner any information that: (1) contradicts or violates the basic principles established by the Constitution of the P.R.C. or the territory where the Website is being accessed from; (2) endangers national security, divulges state secrets or undermines national unity of the P.R.C. or the territory where the Website is being accessed; (3) damages the honor and interests of the P.R.C. or the territory where the Website is being accessed from; (4) incites ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, or undermines ethnic unity; (5) jeopardizes any religious policies, or advocates cults and superstition; (6) spreads rumors, disturbs social order, or undermines social stability; (7) spreads obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism, or instigates others to commit crimes; (8) insults or slanders others, or infringes upon the legal rights of others; (9) incites illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration or gathers crowds to disturb social order; (10) is false, harmful, threatening, privacy infringing, or contains contents of harassments, infringements, defamations, vulgarity, or obscenity, or is otherwise morally objectionable, lack of aesthetic, unsuitable with fine custom; (11) contains other contents restricted or prohibited by laws, regulations, rules and any other legally binding provisions;
- b. Instances where it is forbidden to use the Internet service system for illegal purposes; or
- c. Instances where it is forbidden to undertake the following activities: (1) access the computer information network or use of resources of the computer information network without authorization; (2) delete, modify or add any function of the computer information network without authorization; (3) delete, modify or add any data or application stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without authorization; (4) intentionally create or disseminate computer virus or other destructive programs; (5) or other activities that damage the computer information network.
6.2 Yarhoot Users shall not duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use for any other commercial purpose any part of the Website or the use of the Website.
CHAPTER SEVEN: SERVICE CONTENT
7.1 Unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, any new product(s), new function(s) and/or new service(s) provided in connection with, or affiliated with, the Website by Yarhoot shall be subject to this Agreement.
7.2 Yarhoot may conduct maintenance on the Website and other related equipment either regularly or irregularly. Yarhoot shall assume no responsibility for any interruption of the network services (including, but not limited to subscription network service) within a reasonable period caused by such maintenance. Yarhoot reserves the right to suspend any part of, or the entire Website, for maintenance, upgrading and other purposes without prior notice.
7.3 Yarhoot reserves the right to terminate user accounts which have not been logged in to (i.e., accessed) for three (3) months or more.
7.4 Yarhoot is entitled to modify or terminate the services provided under the Website (or any other parts thereof) at any time temporarily or permanently without prior notice. Yarhoot is not liable to any user or any third party with respect to any modification or termination of service with or without notice.
7.5 Termination of Service
Yarhoot users agree that Yarhoot is entitled to terminate his/her account or the use of any service (or any part of service), or remove and delete any content in connection with this service based on Yarhoot’s own discretion for any reason, including but not limited to disuse for a long period of time or if Yarhoot considers a Yarhoot user to have violated or be in the process of violating the terms and conditions of this Agreement. A Yarhoot user agrees the service provided in accordance with this Agreement can be suspended or terminated without any prior notice. The user acknowledges and agrees that Yarhoot can shut down, terminate or delete his/her account and all the information and documents included within the account immediately, and/or forbid the user from continuing to use or access the aforesaid documents and service. In addition, Yarhoot users agree that in the event the use of the service is suspended, terminated or the account and relevant information and documents are shut down or deleted, neither Yarhoot nor its affiliates shall be responsible for any liability to a Yarhoot user or any other third party.
CHAPTER EIGHT: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER LEGITIMATE RIGHTS AND INTERESTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RIGHT TO REPUTATION AND BUSINESS REPUTATION)
8.1 Exclusive Rights to Users and Infringement Notice
If (i) a rights holder finds that a third party has infringed his/her legitimate rights and interests through the internet or the Website and (ii) such right is infringed by content posted on a third parties’ website connected with links provided on the Website, such individual or entity may file a notice of infringement (“Infringement Notice”) with Yarhoot. To file an Infringement Notice with us, you must provide a written communication based upon the instructions below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you make any misrepresentation in the Infringement Notice. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes any of your legitimate right, we suggest that you first contact an experienced professional.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- a. Provide materials evidencing that you have the right to exercise the trademark, copyright or another legitimate right which you allege has been infringed.
- b. Identify in sufficient and clear detail the content pertaining to the protected legitimate right you believe has been infringed and the websites that contain the infringing content (if possible).
- c. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the legitimate right listed in Item 2 above.
- d. Provide detailed contact information of the Rights Holder, including name, a copy of the identity card or the passport (if an individual), a copy of the entity registration certificate (if an entity), address, telephone number, fax and email address.
- e. Provide location of infringing content on the Internet (for example, the source of allegedly infringing content, such as the specific website or location within a webpage) to enable us to notify the owner/administrator of the web page that allegedly contains infringing content.
- f. Include the following statements in the Infringement Notice: “(i) I am the rights holder or am authorized to exercise the right; (ii) My legitimate rights are infringed by content on the allegedly infringing web pages”; and (iii) Include the following statement in the Infringement Notice: “I represent that the information in this Infringement Notice is sufficient, true and accurate and that I am the right holder or am authorized to exercise the legitimate right specified in Item 2 of this Infringement Notice, and that I confirm that if the statements in the Infringement Notice are not true, I will be legally liable for such misrepresentation.”
8.2 The following rules apply with respect to any and all intellectual property affiliated with the Website:
- a. All information and images are being provided such that users can access information;
- b. All information and images may not be used for commercial purposes;
- c. All information, images or any part thereof must include this copyright notice;
- d. All of Yarhoot’s products, technology, and all programs provided on the Website are Yarhoot intellectual property and are not authorized to anybody hereby.
- e. “Yarhoot” is registered trademarks of Yarhoot,
- f. Without Yarhoot’s prior consent, license or authorization, no third party shall engage in the following conduct, including but not limited to: illegally copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, or downloading the aforementioned information, products, technology and programs that are the exclusive property of Yarhoot. Yarhoot shall work with the appropriate authorities to investigate any user’s or third party’s use of Yarhoot’s information, products, technology or programs undertaken in violation of any related laws or regulations.
8.3 Yarhoot users agree that all of Yarhoot’s trademarks, trade names, services marks and other Yarhoot logos and brand features, are the property of Yarhoot (the “Yarhoot Marks”). Without Yarhoot’s prior permission, you may not display or use the Yarhoot Marks in any manner.
CHAPTER NINE: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
9.1 The Laws of the P.R.C. shall prevail when dealing with the conclusion, implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, and any dispute or settlement arising thereof.
9.2 Any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the relationship between you, the user, and Yarhoot shall be brought exclusively in the people’s courts located in Yarhoot’s domicile. You, the user, and Yarhoot agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located which govern Yarhoot’s domicile, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such court sand to venue in such courts.
9.3 The failure of Yarhoot to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Yarhoot attaches great importance to protecting your privacy. Before using the services provided by Yarhoot, please carefully read the following statements.
Yarhoot will only collect and use your personal information in order to provide you with more accurate and well-targeted services. Yarhoot will treat such information with a high level of diligence. You agree and understand that Yarhoot may use the personal information submitted by you in the following manners. Without your permission, Yarhoot will not disclose such information or provide such information to any third party.
Collecting Your Personal Information
Yarhoot will collect your personal information when you voluntarily select our services or provide such information. Yarhoot will integrate your personal information so as to provide better services. Yarhoot will not be responsible to you or any party if any personal information provided by you is inaccurate, untruthful, or outdated. Never transfer or lend your account or passwords to others. In case you find that your account has been illegally used by others, please notify Yarhoot immediately. Yarhoot shall not be liable for any illegal use of your account or passwords caused by hacking or user’s negligence in care. Yarhoot will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the creation and maintenance of user accounts and to provide products and services requested by the user.
Using Cookies and Other Technologies
You can prevent the application of cookies by changing your browser settings, but as a result, you may be unable to access certain Yarhoot services and functions which rely on the transmission of cookies.
Keeping Records of Your Use
When you use Yarhoot’s services, the server will automatically record certain information, including URL, IP address, type of browser, language used, and the date and time of visit, etc., with the sole purpose being to provide you with better services. We will seek your consent before using your personal information for a purpose other than those included in this Statement of Privacy.
In the following circumstances, Yarhoot will disclose your personal information as you wish or in accordance with the law. You will be responsible for any consequences arising thereof:
- 1. Your prior authorization is obtained;
- 2. The products and the services you request can only be provided after disclosure of your personal data;
- 3. As per the requirements of the relevant laws and regulations;
- 4. As per the requirements of the competent government authority;
- 5. to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Yarhoot;
- 6. You agree to share the data with third parties;
- 7. We discover that you have violated or are violating Yarhoot’s terms and conditions or rules of use of any other products or services; or
- 8. We need to provide the companies providing products or service on our behalf with your personal data (unless we notify you, such companies shall have no right to use or process your personal data). Yarhoot will take all appropriate measures to prevent the illegal or unlawful disclosure, modification or destruction of user’s information.
Transfer of Personal Data
Please be informed that your personal data may be transferred to locations outside of the territory where you are accessing Yarhoot’s services or disclosed to our related corporations, licensees, business partners and/or service providers for the purposes described above.
Your account information and registration data is password-protected. We encrypt our services and data transmission using SSL. We strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, correction or deletion. We implement appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.